Florida's Transition Project
Florida's Transition Project is funded through the Technical Assistance and Training System (TATS) by the State of Florida, Department of Education, Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Services (BEESS), through federal assistance under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Part B.
Florida's Transition Project can offer community training and services in the following areas and others:
- Leadership in developing community wide transition systems
- Team building activities
- Effective meeting strategies
- Interagency issues
- Conflict resolution
- Developing comprehensive interagency agreements
- Information and resources - written and web-based
- Training in the Sequenced Transition to Education in the Public Schools (STEPS) Transition
- Transition self-assessment
Visit the website at www.floridatransitionproject.ucf.edu/.
4000 Central Florida Blvd, UCF-Teaching Academy, Suite 403, Orlando, FL 32816-1250